[directfb-dev] Re: interlaced png's

Hi,

Johannes Zellner <johannes@zellner.org> writes:

> attached is a patch to handle interlaced png's.

I'd have prefered a unified diff (diff -u), but I'm not even
sure how Dok and Andi think about this.

I have a comment on the patch however:

> !               /* TODO */
> !               while (number_of_passes--) {
> !                   int h = png_height;
> !                   png_bytep dest = dst;
> !                   while (h--) {
> !                       png_read_row( png_ptr, dest, NULL );
> !                       dest += pitch;

why does it day TODO here? I have not yet tried the patch but
it looks clean and simple enough to include it. I'm just
wondering if it's meant to be finished and working or if you
still see work to do.

Salut, Sven