[directfb-dev] Re: dfbsee for multiple files

[directfb-dev] Re: dfbsee for multiple files

Quoting Johannes Zellner (johannes@zellner.org):
> Hi,
>
> here's a patch for dfbsee to handle multiple files.
> Forward / backward is bound to <return> <backspace>.
> (I'd rather liked <space> instead of <return> but that's
> already bound). The images which were already loaded,
> are cached.
>
> E.g.:
> # dfbsee file1.png file2.png file3.jpg ...

Andi or Sven, could you test it and apply it?

It would better to cash only the previous and next image, saves memory.

PS: I didn't understand why the macro is called GET_SURFACE.

( convergence           )
( integrated media gmbh )