[directfb-dev] Re: dfbsee for multiple files

[directfb-dev] Re: dfbsee for multiple files

Hi,

Denis Oliver Kropp <dok@convergence.de> writes:

> Quoting Johannes Zellner (johannes@zellner.org):
>
> > here's a patch for dfbsee to handle multiple files.
> > Forward / backward is bound to <return> <backspace>.
> > (I'd rather liked <space> instead of <return> but that's
> > already bound). The images which were already loaded,
> > are cached.
> >
> > E.g.:
> > # dfbsee file1.png file2.png file3.jpg ...
>
> Andi or Sven, could you test it and apply it?

Johannes, thanks for the patch. I had a look and it works but I would
like to work on it a little before committing the changes. The DFBSee
code really needed some restructuring even before this patch. Expect
me to commit something based on this patch very soon.

> It would better to cash only the previous and next image, saves memory.

We should make this configurable, probably allow to specify a memory
limit, but this can be changed later.

Salut, Sven