[directfb-dev] Re: pnm

Hi,

Johannes Zellner <johannes@zellner.org> writes:

> Btw.: I think it would be easy to implement an image provider
> for pnm (ppm / pgm / pbm).  Is there any interest for this ?

I think so. We don't need a pnm loader but it wouldn't hurt to
have one since all image providers are modules and are loaded on
demand at run-time. There is interest for an XPM loader too.

> (maybe a little harder, but also possible tiff, using libtiff).

we might even think about writing a gdk-pixbuf image provider to
get support for a whole bunch of image-formats with a single
module.

Salut, Sven