[directfb-dev] Re: WaitForEvent with timers?

Till Adam wrote:

> I'd like to propose the addition of timeout values as an additional
> parameter to WaitForEvent, which would of course require using select
> in the _device_EventThread() handlers. An alternative would be to add
> WaitForEventWithTimeout() or something similar to the API.

I'd even go further. As I already proposed in another mail, I'd like
to see an event listener function that is semantically equivalent to
select, i.e. that lets me transparently add my own file descriptors.
Sometimes I want/have to wait for more than input events in the same call.

Regards,
		Stefan