[directfb-dev] Re: [CVS-DirectFB] DirectFB

[directfb-dev] Re: [CVS-DirectFB] DirectFB

Quoting Till Adam (till@adam-lilienthal.de):
> # Thus spake Denis Oliver Kropp via CVS (dok@convergence.de):
>
> > Added IDirectFBInputBuffer->WaitForEventWithTimeout (secs, nano_secs).
>
> Yo, you guys are quick ;). Thank you, very prompt service. Which brings
> me to my next request:
>
> are you planing on providing some kind of API to the options other than
> DirectFBInit ? Or have I simply not found it?

There is no API for manipulating these options, but you can use the files
/etc/directfbrc and ~/.directfbrc for your configuration.

The syntax is like on the command line but without the leading "--",
commands ('#'), leading/trailing spaces, spaces before and after '='
are allowed, e.g.:

# For Matrox G400 SGRAM
matrox-sgram

# For G200 accelerated antialiased fonts
# argb-font

vsync-none

#no-hardware

#desktop-buffer-mode = frontonly