[directfb-dev] Re: [CVS-DirectFB] DirectFB

[directfb-dev] Re: [CVS-DirectFB] DirectFB

# Thus spake Till Adam (till@adam-lilienthal.de):
> Well, these are great for user and system specific overrides, but to
> provide some defaults ( --quiet for example ;) ) I have to pass them in
> via a fake argv which just seems awkward. No big deal, but it'd be nice
> to be able to say dfb->SetOption("quiet") or something along those
> lines.

Sorry for reply to self, but I dont want to sound demanding. I hereby
volunteer to implement this and send you a patch ;).

Till
--
mailto: till@adam-lilienthal.de
http://www.adam-lilienthal.de/till