[directfb-dev] Re: [CVS-DirectFB] DirectFB

[directfb-dev] Re: [CVS-DirectFB] DirectFB

Quoting Till Adam (till@adam-lilienthal.de):
> # Thus spake Till Adam (till@adam-lilienthal.de):
> > Well, these are great for user and system specific overrides, but to
> > provide some defaults ( --quiet for example ;) ) I have to pass them in
> > via a fake argv which just seems awkward. No big deal, but it'd be nice
> > to be able to say dfb->SetOption("quiet") or something along those
> > lines.
>
> Sorry for reply to self, but I dont want to sound demanding. I hereby
> volunteer to implement this and send you a patch ;).

a) you are welcome to do this
b) i would prefer doing a DFBSetOption("no-hardware") because dfb->...
   is only available after initialization, and after initialization
   most options will have no effect anymore
c) should we disallow using DFBSetOption after DirectFBCreate?

( convergence           )
( integrated media gmbh )