[directfb-dev] graphics on fbdev console

[directfb-dev] graphics on fbdev console

Hi,

as far as I understood it, modes as 791 are graphics modes
anyway, aren't they? -- is it possible then to write graphics
to the current console, maybe occupying something like the
top half of the screen so that I could display graphics and
still have a shell prompt simultaneously ?

--
   Johannes