[directfb-dev] AW: AW: Re: Undefined references

[directfb-dev] AW: AW: Re: Undefined references

pl> -----Ursprungliche Nachricht-----
pl> Von: Sven Neumann [mailto:neo@bender]Im Auftrag von Sven Neumann
pl> Gesendet: Freitag, 15. Juni 2001 16:13
pl> An: Faralla
pl> Cc: directfb-dev@directfb.org
pl> Betreff: Re: [directfb-dev] AW: Re: Undefined references
pl>
pl>
pl> Hi,
pl>
pl> "Faralla" <faralla@gmx.de> writes:
pl>
pl> > Another Problem i have is, that the CFLAGS I pass to configure are not
pl> > taken..
pl> > Can you help me how to fix this?
pl>
pl> what do you mean exactly when you say "...are not taken"? If you are
pl> trying to pass additional include paths to configure to make it find
pl> header files in unusual places, you should use CPPFLAGS instead of
pl> CFLAGS. The CFLAGS you have set should be used for compilation however.
pl> If not, our configure script is broken.

I used
 CFLAGS='-Os -fomit-frame-pointer -mcpu=823 -Wall -D_GNU_SOURCE -fPIC' [...]
./configure.

The compiler alsways
takes -fexpensive-optimizations -ffast-math -g -O3 -Wall

pl>
pl>
pl> Salut, Sven

Ciao,