[directfb-dev] Re: window->WaitForEventWithTimeout

[directfb-dev] Re: window->WaitForEventWithTimeout

Quoting Till Adam (till@adam-lilienthal.de):
> Hi there,
>
> the attached patch adds IDirectFBWindow->WaitForEventWithTimeout to the
> API. It's a cut and paste job from
> IDirectFBInputBuffer->WaitForEventWithTimeout which was added a few days
> ago. Is that ok for you guys?

Thanks, I thought it has been done already as you can read in the NEWS file.
Doing this for both interfaces just shows that event buffering belongs to
its own interface, both for windows and input events.

( convergence           )
( integrated media gmbh )