[directfb-dev] Re: window->WaitForEventWithTimeout

[directfb-dev] Re: window->WaitForEventWithTimeout

# Thus spake Denis Oliver Kropp (dok@convergence.de):

> Quoting Till Adam (till@adam-lilienthal.de):
> > Hi there,
> >
> > the attached patch adds IDirectFBWindow->WaitForEventWithTimeout to the
> > API. It's a cut and paste job from
> > IDirectFBInputBuffer->WaitForEventWithTimeout which was added a few days
> > ago. Is that ok for you guys?
>
> Thanks, I thought it has been done already as you can read in the NEWS file.
> Doing this for both interfaces just shows that event buffering belongs to
> its own interface, both for windows and input events.

Yeah, I was irritated by the apparent code duplication, but didnt want
to mess with it on that level. Cheers,

Till

--
mailto: till@adam-lilienthal.de