[directfb-dev] small patch

Hello folks,

or should that be Hallo, I get the impression there are only
germans on this list? ;)

Attached is a patch that allows
layer->SetBackgroundMode(layer, DLBM_IMAGE)
to be safely called before layer->SetBackgroundImage(layer, surface).

I cant think of anything that would break because of this and it does seem
to me the more natural order to use the two.

If you intended them to be used in the other order because of the
repaint, maybe a note in the docs and some kind of error message would
be nice.

Thanks,

Till
--