[directfb-dev] V4l provider

Hello Guy's,

first of all congratulations for your work.

But now after having  downloaded and compiled all your stuff I've two little problems:

First:
How is the df_video example application used ? I've a Miro PCTV in my PC running on Mandrake 8.0. The v4l stuff works. When I call the df_video application
>./df_video /dev/video
the app starts up but the moving videoframe remains black also when I tune the tv-card to some channel.

Second (maybe a stupid question):
How to activate the HW acceleration I've an ATI 128 card ???

Thanks for your help

Alex