[directfb-dev] Re: [directfb-dev]

Quoting Faralla (faralla@gmx.de):
> As I am trying to use directfb on a Settop-Box, where the Video-signal is
> displayed directly to the Framebuffer.
> The problem is, that the background generated by DirectFB is not really
> transparent. The display is always a little grey. Is there a way to get it
> really transparent?

What is the pixelformat of the framebuffer?
If you have the video in a seperate layer and
set the background color of the primary layer
to black, you should check the settings you
did for the OSD of your box.
Does the framebuffer console have the same problem?

( convergence           )
( integrated media gmbh )