[directfb-dev] Re: gifs and windows

# Thus spake Sven Neumann (neo@convergence.de):

> Check the version in CVS. I have just committed a change to the GIF
> provider to make it support transparency and I think I fixed some more
> bugs that could have affected your app. Please report back.

ok, i just did a fresh checkout and did not touch my app. My test gif
gets displayed now, but its background is still not transparent. The
same gif is not transparent in DFBSee either. The png version of the
same image gets rendered correctly and transparently. (This _might_ be a
problem with gif in general and not with DFB, but several image viewers
render the same gif with a transparent background)

Now as for the console switching, it switches allright, but my app, or
rather the window in it dont get any keyboard events anymore. Mouse
events go through and I can Ctrl Alt F1 to the console I started my app
from and kill it. Cant switch back though, what would I switch to
anyway?

Thanks as always,

Till

--