[directfb-dev] Re: gifs and windows

Hi,

Till Adam <till@adam-lilienthal.de> writes:

> ok, i just did a fresh checkout and did not touch my app. My test gif
> gets displayed now, but its background is still not transparent. The
> same gif is not transparent in DFBSee either.

all GIFs with transparency I tried so far are rendered transparent
against the black background in DFBSee. Something wrong or special
with your GIF file? Why don't do you put it up on the web and post
the URL here, so we can have a look?!

Also I'm curious about the app you are writing...

Salut, Sven