[directfb-dev] Re: Missing KeyIdentifiers?

On Wed, Jun 05, 2002 at 04:18:22PM +0200, Sven Neumann wrote:
> the change is in CVS now. I'd appreciate feedback if there are problems
> since I didn't do much testing yet.

All the new keys work fine. Thank you. However PAUSE, PRINT and
META_R don't work. META_L is the left hand side Windows key so I suppose
the right hand side key should be META_R. The Menu key seems to be SUPER_L
although physically it's on the right hand side.

Also how should ALTGR vs. ALT_R work? My keyboard responds as ALTGR only
but if I use that in the application some poor soul might be left one key
short.

I'm using Logitech Cordless Desktop Pro, 105 keys with fi/se symbols.