[directfb-dev] Re: Missing KeyIdentifiers?

[directfb-dev] Re: Missing KeyIdentifiers?

Quoting Ville Syrj?l? (syrjala@sci.fi):
> On Wed, Jun 05, 2002 at 04:18:22PM +0200, Sven Neumann wrote:
> > the change is in CVS now. I'd appreciate feedback if there are problems
> > since I didn't do much testing yet.
>
> All the new keys work fine. Thank you. However PAUSE, PRINT and
> META_R don't work. META_L is the left hand side Windows key so I suppose
> the right hand side key should be META_R. The Menu key seems to be SUPER_L
> although physically it's on the right hand side.

I forgot to add the second windows key because my notebook doesn't have
a second one ;-P

You are right with the right META and SUPER, will do/change that now.

Could you provide some debugging output of the PRINT and PAUSE key?
You can do that by enabling the debug mode during configure or by
changing DEBUGMSG in src/core/input.c at line 350 to a printf.

> Also how should ALTGR vs. ALT_R work? My keyboard responds as ALTGR only
> but if I use that in the application some poor soul might be left one key
> short.

Maybe we should drop the ALTGR identifie and report DIKI_ALT_R and
DIKS_ALTGR or DIKS_ALT depending on the keymap. The kernel keymap has
ALTGR on that key.

> I'm using Logitech Cordless Desktop Pro, 105 keys with fi/se symbols.

Do all the fi/se symbols work with ALTGR (in df_input)?