[directfb-dev] Re: possible directfb bug

[directfb-dev] Re: possible directfb bug

I don't know if my experience is related to yours but I usually suffer
quite a performance loss when I move windows around alot (holding
caps-lock). The cpu % can be nearly zero and suddenly starts going up to
20-30% (Athlon 1.13 Matrox G550). no-hardware seems to suffer aswell.
for short periods of times (2-3 seconds) cpu % can go to near zero. I
really have no clue why this happens...

My 0.5 kroner.

Hallvar