[directfb-dev] Non-working AGP hack

I tried to glue some AGP stuff to DirectFB and G400 (patch included). So
far all it manages to do is hang my system. I'm still able to use the
magic sysrq key to reboot with my disks clean. It's supposed to put all
video surfaces into AGP memory.

I haven't found any decent docs on the agpgart interface so I'm not sure
if what I'm doing is correct. Currently I allocate 64MB of AGP memory but
I adjust the heap offset to 32MB so only the upper half of that gets used.
This way I can check if the buffer is in card memory or AGP memory. Card <
32MB, AGP >= 32MB.

I tried running df_dok and from what I can tell it tried to do a
StretchBlit or Blit3D from AGP memory to card memory. Maybe it's the
cursor? All I see is the blue background.

I'm too tired to mess with this now. Anyone want to point out what I'm
doing wrong?