[directfb-dev] More AGP testing & df_dok offscreen support

[directfb-dev] More AGP testing & df_dok offscreen support

I just played some more with the AGP stuff. I added offscreen video
surface support to df_dok (patch attached).

As expected matrox-sgram doesn't work with AGP surfaces. Fortunately it
didn't even lock my card. It simply doesn't draw anything.

The card happily draws to the AGP surfaces and even manages to produce
correct looking results :)

I did have one problem though. draw_string doesn't produce any results. It
reports a nice big benchmark number but nothing gets drawn to the surface.
I tried to mmap() the aperture after binding the pages but that didn't
help. Something strange going on for sure. I did see some garbage in the
top of the surface on one test run. Any ideas?