[directfb-dev] Re: [directfb-cvs] DirectFB

[directfb-dev] Re: [directfb-cvs] DirectFB

Quoting Hallvar Helleseth (hallvar@ii.uib.no):
> * Denis Oliver Kropp via CVS (dok@directfb.org) wrote:
> > Log message:
> > Added IDirectFBDisplayLayer::GetWindow() returning an interface to an existing
> > window identified by its window id.
>
> Did you change your mind about the patch I sent a long time ago or is
> this somewhat different ?

This version constructs a new interface to the existing CoreWindow,
i.e. no window->container stuff which wouldn't work with multi app core,
because interfaces are allocated in process local memory.