[directfb-dev] Re: More AGP testing & df_dok offscreen support

[directfb-dev] Re: More AGP testing & df_dok offscreen support

Hi,

Ville Syrjälä <syrjala@sci.fi> writes:

> > I wouldn't mind if you could send patches as plain text attachments
> > and not gzipped. Would other people object if we encourage people to
> > send uncompressed patches on this mailing-list?
>
> Ok. Actually I like plain text myself. To get it all crystal clear: Should
> the patches be attachments or included in the message body?

I don't have any strong feelings about this. However a lot of mail
clients tend to insert unwanted line-breaks in the message body and
thus mess up the patch. If your mail client doesn't suffer from this
problem, you may as well include the patch if you prefer that.

Salut, Sven