[directfb-dev] Slight buglet in DirectFB-0.9.12 configure.in

[directfb-dev] Slight buglet in DirectFB-0.9.12 configure.in

Hi,

(please include me in any replies, I'm not subscribed to this list)

The configure.in that came with the DirectFB-0.9.12 tarball will never
enable MMX if you say --enable-mmx. On line 190 it says:

if test "x$have_mmx" = xon; then

But when you add --enable-mmx, the value will be yes, whereas otherwise it
will come from $have_x86. So maybe the line should be changed to:

if test "x$have_mmx" = xon || test "x$have_mmx" = xyes; then

Thanks,

Wout.