[directfb-dev] Re: TV oriented application needs; was:ANNOUNCE: DirectFB

[directfb-dev] Re: TV oriented application needs; was:ANNOUNCE: DirectFB 0.9.12

On Mon, Jun 24, 2002 at 09:37:28PM +0200, Denis Oliver Kropp wrote:
> You can create windows in YUV format by setting the pixel format in the
> window description.

I just had a revelation :) Windows are contained in Layers. It seems I've
been brainwashed by PC windowing systems. Now where did I put that Amiga
500 :) Sorry for the confusion.