[directfb-dev] Re: DirectFB, LIRC and GTK

On Mon, Jun 24, 2002 at 10:43:57AM +0200, Sven Neumann wrote:
> Hi,

Hello Sven,

> yes, the LIRC inputdrivers generates DirectFB keyboard events and the
> GDK-DirectFB layer translates them into GDK events.

Excellent!

I have set up my lircd.conf file and run a couple of the gtk test
applications and my "cursor navigation" and "space" keys on my IR work
great!

So I move this all on to my application, which is nothing more than a
GTK CList and a couple of dialogs (the dialogs are created and then
"shown" at appropriate times).

The clist is navigatable with the cursor keys and spacebar using both
the x11 and the linux framebuffer versions of gtk, but when I link
with directfb, it displays fine but I cannot naviate the clist (move
the selection bar up and down and select) with my IR.

I am thinking I probably have a focus problem (but with only a single
clist on the screen at the screen's dimensions I dunno how), but am
not sure how to verify or correct it.  How do I make sure that my
clist (the only widget on the screen) has input focus with
directfb/gtk?

b.

--
Brian J. Murrell