[directfb-dev] Rendering video to surface

[directfb-dev] Rendering video to surface

Hi,
 I am actually new to the directfb area. I wanted to know how I can render a
video to the destination surface when i have a fixed decompressed width of
some X and Y and the output is RGB compliant.
Can anyone point me to an example or something? What I have is the frame W
and H and the buffer.

Thanks and Regards,

Satish