On Wed, Dec 04, 2002 at 12:49:08AM -0500, a40e8119bbddbe7b3d281db117f19b32@interlinx.bc.ca wrote:

> Yeah.  I am in NTSC-land.

One thing that just came to mind... I'm not actually sure if we
should be using 720x486 or 720x480. It may very well be that maven is
programmed for 720x480 and we try to feed it 720x486 data. I'm not
sure if that would cause problems since vtotal remains the same but it
might cause some weirdness. You might try changing all occurances of 486
to 480 in matrox_crtc2.c.