On Tue, Dec 10, 2002 at 02:38:03PM +0100, Denis Oliver Kropp wrote:
> Sounds like it's not that difficult using DSCAPS_AGPONLY as intermediate
> solution. The final version should use AGP for auto-video surfaces, too.

Ok I just started on this today. I basically have the code written just
have to compile/debug/test it. I have a few things that could use your
advice...

Should I just let the surface code use dfb_gfxcard_surface_pool() or do I
need to create a new pool for AGP surfaces? From what I can tell using
dfb_gfxcard_surface_pool() should be fine.

I'm sure there was something else too but I forgot it already...