[directfb-dev] Re: Help me please! About 4bits pixel format.

[directfb-dev] Re: Help me please! About 4bits pixel format.

Quoting James Su (suzhe@gnuchina.org):
> Then, must I remeber whether the sub surface begins at odd pixel? Or is
> there some way to get this information from current data structure?

data->area.current.(x/y) contains the offset the sub surface relative
to the beginning of the whole surface. I think restricting sub surfaces
to even x coordinates is ok. The problems related to DFB_BYTES_PER_PIXEL
should be eliminated using DFB_BYTES_PER_LINE with the x offset.