[directfb-dev] Re: When will gtk-directfb-2.2.0 be released?

[directfb-dev] Re: When will gtk-directfb-2.2.0 be released?

Hi,

James Su <suzhe@gnuchina.org> writes:

> gtk+-2.2.0 has been released this morning. I'm wondering when
> gtk-directfb-2.2.0 will be released?

I haven't even started to do the port to 2.2 and since there have been
a lot of changes in GDK it migth take a while to finish this. Owen
said that I should be able to do the port in one or two days. However
I"m not sure if I will find the time to tackle this soon. Definitely
not this year, most likely somewhen in January.

Salut, Sven