[directfb-dev] [ANNOUNCE] UAE on DirectFB

[directfb-dev] [ANNOUNCE] UAE on DirectFB

I've ported UAE Amiga emulator to use DirectFB for graphics and input.

Supports Amiga and Picasso96 modes and switching between fullscreen and
windowed mode is possible. Joystick code is still missing. If there are
any UAE users on these lists I'd like you to to test it before I submit it
to the UAE developers. I've been unable to break it myself but perhaps
someone else will have "better" luck :)

Patch against UAE 0.8.22 is at http://www.sci.fi/~syrjala/uae/
Apply the patch, run autoconf, tell configure to build for DirectFB
"--with-directfb" and it should work.