[directfb-dev] Re: [directfb-users] [ANNOUNCE] UAE on DirectFB

[directfb-dev] Re: [directfb-users] [ANNOUNCE] UAE on DirectFB

Quoting Ville Syrj?l? (syrjala@sci.fi):
> I've ported UAE Amiga emulator to use DirectFB for graphics and input.
>
> Supports Amiga and Picasso96 modes and switching between fullscreen and
> windowed mode is possible. Joystick code is still missing. If there are
> any UAE users on these lists I'd like you to to test it before I submit it
> to the UAE developers. I've been unable to break it myself but perhaps
> someone else will have "better" luck :)
>
> Patch against UAE 0.8.22 is at http://www.sci.fi/~syrjala/uae/
> Apply the patch, run autoconf, tell configure to build for DirectFB
> "--with-directfb" and it should work.

Hi,

great work, I thought about an UAE port some days ago ;)
I will try your work in about two days after the end of
the Chaos Communication Congress.