[directfb-dev] Loading a specific gfx driver

[directfb-dev] Loading a specific gfx driver

Hi,

I've never written any driver for any system, but DirectFB made me decide to
at least give it a try, as it looks like a very nice system.

So, I wrote a small dummy (gfx) driver, just to see if things actually work
correctly.
However, I can't find any way to actually use the driver.. as far as I can see
from reading the manuals there is also no commandline option for specifying
which driver should be used by the DFB application.

Could someone please tell me how to do this or is it just not possible to
specify which gfx driver should be used?

thanks,
Richard

ps. Sorry if this message gets posted more than once, this mailing list
doesn't really seem to like me (took about 2 hours to get the first confirm
e-mail, and still waiting for the last one).