[directfb-dev] Savage driver status

Hi !

I'm curious about status of the Savage driver. Last time I tried it
(in 0.9.18, AFAIR), it wasn't practically useable, both from correctness and
speed standpoints. Searching DirectFB-CVS for Savage gives last change
somewhere around July. Does it means savage development is effectively
stopped, or someone is working on it, but haven't committed his changes yet ?

--
With all the best, yarick at relex dot ru.