[directfb-dev] Xine, mplayer providers

Hi,

I am new to DirectFB so please excuse any stupid questions that i may
ask.  I have read most of the past posts regarding mplayer and xine
video providers but most patches apply to old versions of both of these.
Is there any updated provider patches for new versions of mplayer and
xine. I have already made modifications the old patches to compile with
new xine but dfb doesn't seem to want to recognize it as a provider for
some reason. Xine seemsto have its own version of video_out for
directfb, is this one good?

If nobody has any information or patches for these it would be
appreciated, otherwise where should i look to get new Xine to work?

Regards,

Boris