[directfb-dev] Re: DFBObjC-0.9 released

Quoting cehardin@mac.com (cehardin@mac.com):
> DFBObjC-0.9 released, it build fine on my system, but can anyone else
> try as well?  I'd like to see if it build on other machines as well.
>
> You can grab it at http://sourceforge.net/projects/nuvu/

Hi,

apparently it doesn't build with libtool 1.5.0a:

/bin/sh ../libtool --mode=compile cc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I. -I.. -I../include		-D_REENTRANT -I/usr/local/include/directfb   -Wall     -c OCDirectFB.m
libtool: compile: unable to infer tagged configuration
libtool: compile: specify a tag with --tag'
make: *** [OCDirectFB.lo] Error 1