[directfb-dev] Re: CLE266 DFB driver v0.2 released

[directfb-dev] Re: CLE266 DFB driver v0.2 released

Quoting _DEAD_:
> Maybe it is time for addopting and inserting cle266 driver in DirectFB tree ?
> I think it is about 10% of development - same as riva driver. Why not
> include it ?

Yes, I would like to do that.

Andreas, would you like to continue with the Sourceforge CVS
or would you like to get access to directfb.org after I added
your driver?

> http://www.genesis-cle266.tk

I got 10 kb/s from the server, is it ok to add a link on directfb.org?