[directfb-dev] Re: CLE266 DFB driver v0.2 released

[directfb-dev] Re: CLE266 DFB driver v0.2 released

> Andreas, would you like to continue with the Sourceforge CVS
> or would you like to get access to directfb.org after I added
> your driver?

directfb.org sounds very good to me!

I won't make any additions to the driver for a while, so now is a good time
to integrate it.

Btw, the AUTHORS file in CVS is browsable from the web, so please use my
sourceforge address and obfuscate it (like this maybe: sleeperse at users
sourceforge net) if you put it in there.

/Andreas

PS

I've released v0.2.1 and it contains an important bugfix.

The CPU can't write to the framebuffer if the GPU is working, and incorrect
syncing code prevented software-rendered elements (eg text) from showing up
from time to time. It looks much better now.

http://sourceforge.net/projects/cle266dfb/

DS