[directfb-dev] Xine Provider code question

[directfb-dev] Xine Provider code question

Hi,

Like i mentioned previously, i'm pretty new to this so i have a code
question i hope somebody can answer. I found the following video_out
implementation in the new xine-lib, this method is eventually called
after a xine_open_video_driver call from the provider:

typedef struct {
  IDirectFB *dfb;
  IDirectFBDisplayLayer *video_layer;
} dfb_visual_info_t;

static vo_driver_t *open_plugin (video_driver_class_t *class_gen, const
void *visual_gen) {

directfb_driver_t      *this;
  dfb_visual_info_t      *visual_info = (dfb_visual_info_t*)visual_gen;
----------------<snip allocations and irrelevant code>-----------------
DFBCHECK(this->layer->SetCooperativeLevel(this->layer,DLSCL_ADMINISTRATIVE));
So the original implementation used the IDirectFBVideoProvider_Xine_data
stucture for visual_gen, but now its looking for
IDirectFBDisplayLayer->SetCooperativeLive .. so now what? I tried
passing a layer but nothing.. any ideas?

Boris