[directfb-dev] SIGBUS resizing

Hi.
 I tried (with the no threads patch) to add a
 fusion_read_pending()
 in the INTERFACE_GET_DATA macro (so it is called in every
 interface function) and in fusion_skirmish_prevail (so when
 something is locked you can be sure that your information
 is ok), and the
 result is that i get no "SIGSEGV/cured remapping" message
 while resizing through the wmhack!
 Of course calling fusion_read_pending directly is not the
 final solution
 because it executes a syscall (and it could be slow).
 I still get SIGBUS (si_code = BUS_ADRERR) sometimes, does anyone
know where it  could be coming from?

                                          Ciao
                                          Maurizio