[directfb-dev] Re: directfb on xscale

Hi,

Clemens Kirchgatterer <c.kirchgatterer@amatic.com> writes:

> my next aproach was a basic DFB test programm, that loads 2 png files
> (each 256 colors without alpha, i hope) and tried to blit one as the
> screen background and the other over that background. this is awfully
> slow. i can follow the blitt easily with naked eye. (1 fps, i think)

Do you render directly from the image provider to the destination
surface or do you use an offscreen surface the same pixel format than
the destination? There are quite a few things you might be doing wrong
(or rather ineffeciently), so you will have to give us some more
details. Perhaps show us some code snippets?

Sven