[directfb-dev] Question about normal cooperativemode

[directfb-dev] Question about normal cooperativemode

Hi guys,

First of all, thanks for the cool API and XDirectFB!

I am writing a magnifying glass app that basically just zooms a bitmap. Currently, I have a function that takes source and destination surfaces, and renders the graphics from the source to the destination, as if the light would have gone through a half sphere. I would like to access the contents of the currently visible framebuffer. Is there any way to do this, and still be able to render the magnified surface in a window? This would be nice eye candy for XDirectFB.

juha