[directfb-dev] directfb fix: i810 & PIXEL_RGB24

[directfb-dev] directfb fix: i810 & PIXEL_RGB24

Please forgive me if this is not the correct place to post this. I did
an anon checkout of the cvs DirectFB today and I was getting compile
errors similar to the following posts but in the file i810_overlay.c.

To fix it I changed PIXEL_RGB24 to PIXEL_RGB32 on line 394. It then
compiled successfully.

PG
--
Peter Gasper <pgasper@designadvantage.com>