[directfb-users] Matrox G450 TV Out - Black and white picture?

[directfb-users] Matrox G450 TV Out - Black and white picture?

Hi,

I have a Matrox G450 on a kernel 2.4.21. I have installed DirectFB
according to Ville Syrjälä's Howto and I got mplayer working (with the
nospic option) but I get only black and white output.

Same result with the alternative "/dev/fb" method.

Any idea where that could come from?

Thanks in advance!

J-F