[directfb-users] Re: no text visible in gtk+-directfb?

[directfb-users] Re: no text visible in gtk+-directfb?

Hi,

Christopher Bergeron <christopher@bergeron.com> writes:

> ALSO - what theme was used for this screenshot? :
> http://directfb.org/news/count/gtk-themed-alpha.png
>
> I'd really like to set up something similar.  Is the
> alpha-transparency in this picture part of the GTK theme, or is it
> part of directfb?

I don't remember what theme we used exactly but the transparency is
part of DirectFB. The screenshot uses the --transparent-unfocused
command-line option as described in the README that is found in the
gdk/directfb folder of the GTK+-DirectFB source tree.

You can however also use PNG images with alpha transparency with the
directfb theme engine. I don't think the theme used for the screenshot
makes use of this though.

Sven