[directfb-users] Re: Matrox G450 TV Out - Black and white picture?

[directfb-users] Re: Matrox G450 TV Out - Black and white picture?

Hello,

I've the same problem and I've solved by plugging both outputs of the
matrox cable to the tv (it's a PAL/SECAM).
If I plug only one ouput I've got b&w picture or nothng with the other.

°°

David

--
David Amiel <damiel@iname.com>