[directfb-users] Re: Issues with multi application core and literun/DFBT

[directfb-users] Re: Issues with multi application core and literun/DFBTerm

Sven Neumann wrote:
Hi,

nezzo <nezzo@adelphia.net> writes:

once literun was up my mouse didn't work, it was jumping all over
the screen when i moved it. I tried different protocals and none
would work.

Do you perhaps have gpm running? IIRC, the DirectFB README states that
this won't work.

Sven

The i810 machine does not have any particular disto running on it.
It's sort of a home made setup with minimal apps required according to the FHS v2.2 standard for a GNU/Linux system. Plus a few extras to get mplayer and DirectFB working.

I do have gpm on that machine and i did try it out to see if it worked in the console as a test, which it does. But it is not running when when i launch DirectFB apps. No IIRC either. :)
I did read the README many times just to make sure i didn't leave anything out.

Regards,
Nezzo