[directfb-users] Re: Issues with multi application core and literun/DFBT

[directfb-users] Re: Issues with multi application core and literun/DFBTerm

Ville Syrjälä wrote:

On Fri, Nov 07, 2003 at 11:57:22AM -0500, nezzo wrote:

There is nothing special from dmesg other than this:

psmouse.c: Wheel Mouse at isa0060/serio1/input0 lost synchronization, throwing 3 bytes away.
psmouse.c: Wheel Mouse at isa0060/serio1/input0 lost synchronization, throwing 3 bytes away.
psmouse.c: Wheel Mouse at isa0060/serio1/input0 lost synchronization, throwing 2 bytes away.

Which probably has something to do with me running through my KVM switch.

AFAIK this is caused by the fact that 2.6 sets the ps2 mouse rate higher
than 2.4. Often KVM switches don't like this. Search the linux-kernel
archives for the details.

When i reboot the i810 system literun does start up and i can get the mouse to work. The mouse becomes an issue only when i switch to another system and back. So, i know the mouse works fine in literun therfore i'm not really concerned with that. I'm more interested in getting DFBTerm working and possibly some visible test in the literun dialog.

Thanks for your input Ville. I did check out the archives and found a few things to try out. I also noticed that Vojtech Pavlik and Linux Torvalds where hashing out mouse issues just two days ago. :)

Regards,
Nezzo